We collect information about you in the following ways:
1. Information provided by you:
We collect information like name, email address, phone number, date of birth, demographic information, mailing address, government ID, biometric data, photos, and any other personal information that you decide to provide to us directly.
2. Information collected by using our services:
We automatically collect your information when you use our Services, and we may associate this information with the ones that we collect otherwise. Examples may include:
(a) Transaction Information: When you use our applications, we collect information about your transactions, which includes, but is not limited to, the transaction amount, currency exchange rate, destination wallet address for any sent cryptocurrency, time, date, and location.
(b) Registration Information: When you visit our site or use our application, certain information such as IP address, connection time, computer’s operating system, browser type, language, and sites visited before accessing our website will be logged automatically.
(c) Information collected by cookies: We use various technologies to collect information, which may include placing cookies on your computer or mobile device when visiting our website. Cookies are small data files that a website stores on the hard drive or in the device memory. Among other things, they help us improve our services and your experience, find out which features are the most popular, and count visits to our Services.
(d) Information collected by web beacons: We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that can be used on our website or emails. We use it to provide cookies, track visits, understand usage and communications, and determine whether an email has been opened and applied.
3. Information collected from other sources: We may also receive your information from other sources and link or combine it with the information we collect about you.
The information collected through our Services is used for the purposes described or disclosed in this Policy. For example, your information may be used for:
1. working and improving our Services;
2. protecting our rights and property;
3. monitoring and analysis of trends, uses, and activities related to our Services;
4. answering your comments and questions and providing customer service;
5. the provision and delivery of products and services and the sending of relevant information, including confirmations, notifications, updates, requests, alerts, and administrative and support messages;
6. detection, investigation, and prevention of fraudulent transactions and other illegal actions;
7. achieving any other goal for which the information was collected.
Lead offers free advertising services. We therefore enable advertisers to run campaigns
through our services. The information you provide will help you better target and position
your ads. However, we will never share or sell your personal information to advertisers
without your prior consent.
- With the DART cookie, Google can show your users ads based on their visits to your website and other websites on the Internet.
Our site can generate and track the statistics of Google websites with the use of Google
Analytics. As a result of this and the fact that Lead supports display advertising with Google,
the following must be understood:
- Third-party vendors like Google make use of first-party cookies (example, Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (example, DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads settings
- Third-party vendors like Google may show your ads on websites across the Internet.
We will never provide your personal information to companies or organizations for
commercial purposes without your prior consent. However, when you purchase a service,
your payment information may be provided to a third-party billing service (PayPal or any
other credit card company).
Aggregated information (non-personally-identifiable):
We may share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners and advertisers. This information does NOT contain any personal information. We do not associate aggregated user data with personal data.
To improve the services of our community, we offer our participants a forum where they can discuss minimal moderation. If you decide to use our forums, you should be aware that any personal information you provide can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums or by users who have access to the thread, and can be used to send unsolicited messages. We do not recommend or encourage the transfer of personal data in our forums and are not responsible for the personal data you submit.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information by the requirements of the law, and when we consider that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with any legal process, order, or lawsuit that may arise.